Auto accidents can happen to the best of us. South Carolina auto insurance can help cover repairs to your vehicle and medical costs. SC auto insurance is your buffer against catastrophe should you cause an accident and there is property damage or injuries to other people. Anderson Insurance can give you auto insurance quotes just as unique as the driver.
To save you money, our agents look at all the factors that will be able to create you a tailored car insurance quotes. We can rate your South Carolina auto insurance with the most competitive carriers available. There is some information we will need in order to get accurate car insurance quotes, so it is best to get all of your driver and vehicle information together when looking for an SC auto insurance quote.
What are the basic coverages of an South Carolina car insurance policy?
- Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your car accidentally damages another person’s property. It also provides you with a legal defense.
- Medical payments, no-fault or personal injury coverage – usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Other than collision – pays for damage to your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.
Other Sout Carolina car insurance coverages available
- Towing and labor
- Car rental reimbursement
- Gap coverage
- Roadside assistance
- Accidental death coverage