They say the happiest day in a boat owners life is the day you purchase your boat, and the day you sell your boat. For everyday in between, Anderson Insurance Associates can provide competitive Charleston boat insurance quotes from a number of different companies. In tough economic times some people are tempted to let SC boat insurance coverages lapse. Should you ever need to use your watercraft, yacht, or SC boat insurance; it is one of the best investments you could make. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you’re in an boat accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in a yacht accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft, yacht, or watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- If you are injured by an uninsured boater, uninsured watercraft coverage will provide coverage for you.
What does it cover?
- Uninsured boaters
- Medical Payments
- Commercial Towing
- Personal Property
- Accidental fuel spills
- Physical damage
- Injury and property damage to others
Discounts and Credits
- Boating Education Credit
- Loss Free Credit
- Electric and Hybrid Boat Discount
- Safety Equipment Credit
- Lay-up Discounts