SC Workers Comp Insurance – We shop it for you!
South Carolina employers have a legal responsibility to their employees to make the workplace safe. However, accidents happen even when every reasonable safety measure has been taken.
To protect employers from lawsuits resulting from workplace accidents and to provide medical care and compensation for lost income to employees hurt in workplace accidents, in almost every state, businesses are required to buy South Carolina workers compensation insurance.
South Carolina workers compensation insurance covers workers injured on the job, whether they’re hurt on the workplace premises or elsewhere, or in auto accidents while on business. It also covers work-related illnesses.
South Carolina workers compensation insurance provides payments to injured workers, without regard to who was at fault in the accident, for time lost from work and for medical and rehabilitiation services. South Carolina workers compensation insurance also provides death benefits to surviving spouses and dependents. South Carolina workers compensation insurance coverage can generally be broken down into two parts:
- Part A – covers all injuries and diseases that must be covered according to the individual state workers compensation statutes. All benefits are paid in accordance with the schedule provided by the states.
- Part B – covers the liability that may be imposed beyond the state statutes subject to the exclusions and conditions of the policy.
Other types of South Carolina workers compensation insurance coverages to consider
- Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA)
- Longshore And Harbor Workers Coverage
- Stop-Gap Or Employers Liability Coverage
- Voluntary Compensation
There is a difference. To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage, please contact us today. Give us a call today at 843-725-4903
INSURANCE QUOTE HERE
CALL : 843-725-4903
OUR AGENTS WILL SHOP YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGES, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO.